How long do orders take to arrive?
Orders are sent out Monday - Friday. The deadline for items to be sent on the same day is 8am GMT.
Orders are sent Royal Mail Second Class as standard and usually take 2-3 days to arrive. First Class Tracked & Signed options are available.
Orders to Europe / USA / Canada / Australia are sent via Royal Mail International Standard and usually take around 1-2 weeks to arrive. It is not unusual for them to take 3 weeks or even a month if the mail is particularly slow. Unfortunately this is out of our control. Tracked & Signed options are available.
If packages are sent untracked we are unable to take any responsibility for lost parcels. Please contact me before ordering if you have any other questions!
Do you accept returns?
Please make sure you are ordering the correct shirt size using the sizing guide. Simply measure a shirt you own and compare them with these measurements.
Please contact us to discuss returns. Buyers are responsible for all return postage costs unless a wrong item has been sent. Returns of incorrectly ordered items are also subject to a 50p restocking fee.
How do I iron on my patch?
1) Set your hand iron at the hottest temperature setting. Do not use the steam function!
2) Place your embroidered patch in the desired position and place a pressing cloth (such as a handkerchief, sheet or pillowcase fabric) over top.
3) Press the iron straight down for 35-45 seconds with as much constant pressure as possible. Do not move back and forth.
4) Turn the garment inside-out and repeat steps 2 & 3.
5) Allow the patch to cool down.
Please note: Print colours and sizing on garments may sometimes vary slightly from those shown as product images. We try to keep them as consistent as possible but occasionally printing inks are mixed different.